Prayer update: We made it back


Hello everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that we have arrived back in Slovakia. The flight was smooth, the layover was long but manageable, and all the bags arrived safely. Our neighbor and friend TB picked us up at 1 a.m. and drove us home. We have already hit the ground running as I am teaching the bible lessons at English camp this week. I just wanted to update you all on our safe arrival and thank you for your prayers! I'll let you know soon how the camp went and what we have planned for August.
Please Pray for:
• God to work in the hearts of the young people at the camp as I share the gospel with them
• Spiritual and physical protection for me and my family
• For us to be fully funded and released to focus on the mission God has placed on our hearts

The Johnson

Comments

Popular Posts